The Chemistry Lab is an independent free-standing, modular laboratory workstation, available in single and double sided options. Schools are saved the bother of messy site work, by ordering a factory finished lab which can be installed quickly at site without any mess. An add-on utility segment can be provided for the safe and concealed routing of water, sewage, power and gas lines. The counter top can be provided with two tiered shelves for the storage of bottles containing chemicals and reagents. ¬†
- Sturdy modular design without civil interface
- Modular sizes, with single and double sided options
- Knock down design
- Apron / modesty panel can be supplied with colour contrast if required
- Mobile storage unit under work top, optional
- Adequate provision for utility connections like power, water and gas
Workstation structure¬†(3 options)
- A¬†frame¬†sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating.
- C¬†frame¬†sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating.
- Panel board structure¬†pre-laminated board with PVC edges.
Counter top surface¬†(2 options)
- TRESPA¬ģ¬†antibacterial and chemical resistant material
- Granite¬†highly durable stone surface
Optional additions and accessories
- Utility segment to provide access for routing water, sewage, power and gas lines
- Independent sink island unit
- Chemical resistant polypropylene sink and taps
- Two tiered shelves mounted on counter top
- Modular mobile storage
- Modesty panels ‚Äč
Note¬†civil work, plumbing, gas supply and electrification are not within in our scope, and¬†have to be arranged by the client.
Length¬†120 |¬†150 |¬†180 |¬†200 |¬†240 cm
Width¬†60 |¬†80 cm