Laboratory sink unit
The laboratory sink unit is an independent and free-standing module, as an additional unit in conjunction with lab workstations, matching in terms of size and finish. It is a useful convenience, to free up space on lab work tops, especially in cases where sinks are not required on every table. Chemical resistant polypropylene sink and taps can be supplied. Note¬†the¬†laboratory¬†sink unit should be matching in specifications to the rest of the laboratory workstations ordered, including the counter finish and width.
- Sturdy, modular design without any civil interface
- Knock down design
Workstation structure¬†(3 options)
- A¬†frame¬†sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating
- C¬†frame¬†sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating
- Panel board structure¬†pre-laminated board with PVC edges.
Counter top surface¬†(2 options)
- TRESPA¬ģ¬†antibacterial and chemical resistant material
- Granite¬†highly durable stone surface
Optional additions and accessories
- Chemical resistant polypropylene sink and taps
- Levelling legs with nylon glides‚Äč
Note¬†civil work, plumbing, gas supply and electrification are not within in our scope, and¬†have to be arranged by the client.
Length 90 cm
Width 60 | 80 cm
Height 90 cm