INFINITI products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards.
This Limited Warranty offered by INFINITI covers defects in material or workmanship in new INFINITI products.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing INFINITI products from the company, its authorized retailers /resellers or through the company website may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
A. What is covered?
INFINITI warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
INFINITI will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
Please refer to guidelines for Product Intended Use & Maintenance.
If INFINITI is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, INFINITI may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
B. How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Our warranty period is up to 5 years (the period differs between products, to be verified at the time of order placement) from the documented date of purchase, against manufacturing defects, excepting specific exclusions listed below.
C. What Our Warranty Does Not Cover?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper placement, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Conditions caused by improper usage like dragging/ climbing on to items, especially storage items that are loaded with heavy contents. All items are meant to be emptied and then LIFTED at both ends to move, and not DRAGGED.
- Placing / using any items outdoors. INFINITI items are designed for indoor use ONLY.
- Exposure of the products to strong and direct sunlight, even if indoors.
- Washing the items with excessive water, strong / corrosive acidic cleaners, and any exposure to excessive humidity.
- Accessories, hardware, bought outs and items ( like locks, hinges, slides, castors) not manufactured by INFINITI. In such cases the warranty terms offered by the original supplier would be applicable.
- Glides, castors and moveable components are subject to wear and tear, and not covered under the warranty; however the same are available for sale for replacement if required.
- Products used in any way other than as specified in Intended Use. For more details please refer to our website www.imod.in for Product Intended Use
Our limited warranties are void if a product is modified, disassembled, altered, repaired or tampered with by unauthorized persons.
For custom made items and products modified by INFINITI at clientâ€™s instructions, the warranty terms may vary. Please refer to sectionÂ about customized products below
D. Customized/ Non-Standard Products
While , we have tried our best to ensure that the PRODUCT (S) conform to our rigorous quality and durability standards, we are not able to guarantee aspects such as stability , functionality , ergonomics in case dimensions have been deviated from the standards and/or special joinery / hardware / components have been incorporated at the request of clients.
In such cases, Infiniti thus limits its warranty to the manufacturing quality of the basic components only.
You are requested to retain the invoice and drawing for customized products carefully, so that in case you need service / support on the product, the same can be used as reference.
E. How to File a Claim?
To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
- The sales invoice vide which the product was purchased.
- A description of the problem, ideally with a photograph showing the problem / defect.
- Email details with images to email@example.com
- INFINITI will endeavour but not assure, providing onsite service for warranty claims. Due to impractical logistical costs, if attending the problem â€“ on site is not possible, INFINITI assures proper redress of the warranty claims for the products/items sent to its head office at Goa.
Delivery of the product or the defective part, shipping / postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to:
Infiniti Modules P Ltd.
51A Pilerne Industrial Estate
Pilerne, Bardez, Goa â€“ 403511. INDIA
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you shipping / postage prepaid.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OFTHE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. INFINITI NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCT(S).
INFINITI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The purchaser agrees to give INFINITI a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before attempting to bring any action in court.
Disputes, if any, which cannot be addressed satisfactorily mutually, will be referred to Arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed by Infiniti with the place of arbitration at Goa. In case of any legal proceedings the place of jurisdiction shall be at Goa.