The Physics Lab is an independent free-standing, modular laboratory workstation, available in single and double sided options. Schools are saved the bother of messy site work, by ordering a factory finished lab which can be installed quickly at site without any mess. An add-on utility segment can be provided for the safe and concealed routing of water, sewage, power and gas lines. The counter top can be provided with power outlet boxes.
- Sturdy modular design without civil interface
- Modular sizes, with single and double sided options
- Knock down design
- Apron or modesty panel can be supplied with colour contrast if required
- Mobile storage unit under work top, optional
- Adequate provision for utility connections like power, water and gas
Workstation structure (3 options)
- A frame¬†sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating.
- C frame sturdy, steel structure made¬†of square and rectangular steel tubular sections, which are pre-treated and finished with epoxy powder coating.
- Panel board structure¬†pre-laminated board with PVC edges.
Counter top surface (3 options)
- TRESPA¬ģ antibacterial and chemical resistant material
- Granite highly durable stone surface
- Particle board,¬†post laminated with high pressure laminate and PVC edges
Optional additions and accessories
- Utility segment to provide access for routing power lines
- Provision for electrical fixtures on counter top surface
- Modular mobile storage
- Modesty panels¬†
Note civil work, plumbing, gas supply and electrification are not within in our scope, and¬†have to be arranged by the client.
Length¬†120 |¬†150 |¬†180 |¬†200 |¬†240 cm
Width¬†60 |¬†80 cm